-   -   Updating values in 2 forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438306-updating-values-2-forms.html)

Dan Tabla[_2_]

Updating values in 2 forms

I have a script starting with the "FindAll" dialog that helps me search thru
several sheet in a particular workbook.
When I press "Find Next", the value of ActiveCell is updated in an
UserForm1.txtLayout text box.

Unfortunately, I dont know how to do it in any other workbook without
inserting
the following code it in all the sheets in the document.

UserForm1.txtLayout.Text = ActiveCell.Text
End Sub

If any idea please let me know!It is very frustrating!
Compile succesfully!