-   -   Outlook Email Help: selecting a specific property from excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438266-outlook-email-help-selecting-specific-property-excel.html)

Sam

Outlook Email Help: selecting a specific property from excel

Hi All,

How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel?

There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons"
in that feature there is a custom option that we can select called "Have
replies sent to" its a checkbox. I want it checked when i send an email from
excel.

Hope i made it clear.

Thanks in advance

Ron de Bruin

Outlook Email Help: selecting a specific property from excel

Sam

See also my reply in your other thread
I not think this is possible, but you can try the Outlook newsgroups

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm