-   -   view & update (VBA-command button) two sheets concurrently (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438220-view-update-vba-command-button-two-sheets-concurrently.html)

jay4690

view & update (VBA-command button) two sheets concurrently

I would like to have two sheets visible concurrently so I can see the results
of an update (both sheets) triggered by a command button (VBA macro code) on
one of the sheets.

Bob Phillips[_4_]

view & update (VBA-command button) two sheets concurrently

Goto menu Windows New Window and select the appropriate sheet, then
WindowsArrange...

This wiull get your setup, do this with the macro recorder on and you get
your code.

---
HTH

Bob Phillips