-   -   How to import csv file data to already open worksheet (in C#) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438123-how-import-csv-file-data-already-open-worksheet-c.html)

WesM

How to import csv file data to already open worksheet (in C#)

Hello,

I need to import data from a csv file into a worksheet on an already opened
workbook (programmatically using C#). I have been able to use the
....Workbooks.OpenText() method but it opens a new workbook. I can see that
using the menu options Data/import external data/import data does the trick
(and I've recorded the macro and can see what it's doing - in VBA of course).
I need to know how to perform this macro task in C#. Can anyone give me a
clue?

Thanks!
--
"If we new what we were doing, it wouldn''t be called research!"