-   -   Printing Userforms [Landscape] (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438088-printing-userforms-%5Blandscape%5D.html)

leerem

Printing Userforms [Landscape]

Can anyone assist

I have many userforms which at regular intervals will need to be printed,
some are to be printed in Portrait others in Landscape.

It prints find in Portrait, but how can I change the settings so that it
prints in Landscape, I tried the following to no avail by showing the Dialog
Printer SetUp and manually changing the setting to Landscape but this still
doesn't work.

any ideas?

Sub Print_UserForm

Dim Response as boolean

With ufStock_Sheet
Response = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
If reply = False Then Exit Sub
.printform
End With
End sub