-   -   tab textbox by a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438082-tab-textbox-macro.html)

Alberto Ast[_2_]

tab textbox by a macro

I have some textbox in a user form...
I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1..
This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move
to textbox2...

How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter?

OssieMac

tab textbox by a macro

Hi alberto,

At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following.

Me.TextBox2.SetFocus

OssieMac