-   -   format label text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438075-format-label-text.html)

Alberto Ast[_2_]

format label text

I have a UserForm with a TextBox on it. I have initiated the text box with a
series of values. I would like to format the result of my displayed textbox.

It reads as follows.

Me.TextBox4 = _
"Model:" Range("o12").Value & vbCr & _
"Customer: " & Range("n26").Value & vbCr & _
"Qty:" & Range("J26").Value

I would like to underline the words Model, Customer and Qty:
Can I do it?

JLGWhiz[_2_]

format label text

I think the way it is built that you have to underline all or none.

"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
I have a UserForm with a TextBox on it. I have initiated the text box with
series of values. I would like to format the result of my displayed
textbox.

It reads as follows.

Me.TextBox4 = _
"Model:" Range("o12").Value & vbCr & _
"Customer: " & Range("n26").Value & vbCr & _
"Qty:" & Range("J26").Value

I would like to underline the words Model, Customer and Qty:
Can I do it?

Alberto Ast[_2_]

format label text

How do I underline it with programing?

"Alberto Ast" wrote:

I have a UserForm with a TextBox on it. I have initiated the text box with a
series of values. I would like to format the result of my displayed textbox.

It reads as follows.

Me.TextBox4 = _
"Model:" Range("o12").Value & vbCr & _
"Customer: " & Range("n26").Value & vbCr & _
"Qty:" & Range("J26").Value

I would like to underline the words Model, Customer and Qty:
Can I do it?

JLGWhiz[_2_]

format label text

Me.TextBox4.Font.Underline = xlLineStyleSingle

"Alberto Ast" wrote:

I have a UserForm with a TextBox on it. I have initiated the text box
with a
series of values. I would like to format the result of my displayed
textbox.

It reads as follows.

Me.TextBox4 = _
"Model:" Range("o12").Value & vbCr & _
"Customer: " & Range("n26").Value & vbCr & _
"Qty:" & Range("J26").Value

I would like to underline the words Model, Customer and Qty:
Can I do it?

Dave Peterson

format label text

With Me.TextBox1
.Value = "hi there"
.Font.Underline = True
End With

--

Dave Peterson

Alberto Ast[_2_]

format label text

Thanks you both...
I wanted to mix different font types in same textbox but as JLGWhiz stated
looks like it is not posible.... too bad :(, thanks anyway

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

With Me.TextBox1
.Value = "hi there"
.Font.Underline = True