Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic Folder Numbering

This is a line of code that i use to create folders on my computer with what
ever value B3 is, now what i would like to do is by clicking a button have it
look under a certain folder and audomaticlly enter the next 5 digit number
and create a folder with that number and put it into a cell in my worksheet
like this - 10001, 10002, 10003, etc......

MkDir "C:\\Globe Photo Engraving\Jobs\" & Range("B3").Value