-   -   Arrays question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437924-arrays-question.html)

אלי

Arrays question

Hi!

I have 2 arrays. one array contains records from a table and the second
array contains only one record from the same table. The user may change one
or more values in the second array. My question is how can I test if the
second array was changed?

Thanks in advance

Eli

Bernd P

Arrays question

Hello Eli,

You can store your second array in a worksheet and check via the
Worksheet_Change event whether the Target parameter intersects with
your array cells.

Or you keep a copy of your second array in memory and whenever you
need to know whether its changed you apply an item-wise check.

Regards,
Bernd