-   -   Userform with option buttons to print selected sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437896-userform-option-buttons-print-selected-sheets.html)

Roger on Excel

Userform with option buttons to print selected sheets

Can anyone help me with code to help me buid a userform in which a user
selects the sheets in the workbook to print using option buttons ?

Once the user has selected the sheets another button prints them

Can anyone help?

Thankyou,

Roger

Jacob Skaria

Userform with option buttons to print selected sheets

How about using a combo box. Place a combobox and command button in a
userform and try the below code

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Me.ComboBox1.Text).PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
Me.ComboBox1.AddItem ws.Name
Next

Jacob

"Roger on Excel" wrote:

Can anyone help me with code to help me buid a userform in which a user
selects the sheets in the workbook to print using option buttons ?

Once the user has selected the sheets another button prints them

Can anyone help?

Thankyou,

Roger

Harald Staff[_2_]

Userform with option buttons to print selected sheets

And if you want multiple choice, use a listbox. Modified code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim L As Long
For L = 0 To Me.ListBox1.ListCount - 1
If Me.ListBox1.Selected(L) = True Then
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Me.ListBox1.List(L)).PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End If
Next
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Me.ListBox1.MultiSelect = fmMultiSelectMulti
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
Me.ListBox1.AddItem ws.Name
Next
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Roger on Excel" wrote:

Can anyone help me with code to help me buid a userform in which a user
selects the sheets in the workbook to print using option buttons ?

Once the user has selected the sheets another button prints them

Can anyone help?

Thankyou,

Roger

Roger on Excel

Userform with option buttons to print selected sheets

Thanks Harald,

This solution with the list box is perfect for me

Best regards

Roger

.