-   -   how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437738-how-capture-event-changing-name-sheet.html)

Satyapal Kaushal[_2_]

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet

I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or
add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't know how
to capture the event changing sheet's name.

Please help

Jim Thomlinson

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet

No event is generated when a sheet changes names... What were you needing the
event for? Perhaps we can help you get around the problem.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson