-   -   Modeless dialog box appears twice on screen??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437729-modeless-dialog-box-appears-twice-screen.html)

Robert Crandal

Modeless dialog box appears twice on screen???

I have a regular push button on top of my spreadsheet. When
the button is pressed, my userform gets loaded as a modeless
dialog box. Here's the code that loads it:

Sub Button1_Click()
UserForm1.Show vbModeless
End Sub

If the userform is already loaded and visible on the screen,
via a call from Button1_click(), should another Userform
instance get loaded if Button1 is pressed again??

I'm wondering if something is wrong, because I am now seeing
2 of the same Userform on my screen. I pressed the Button1
once, then twice, which caused 2 forms to appear.

Is this possibly a bug? Is it normal behavior??

thanx

RB Smissaert

Modeless dialog box appears twice on screen???

should another Userform instance get loaded if Button1 is pressed again

Doesn't with me.
Must be some relevant code there that you are not showing us.

RBS