-   -   imageMso (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437416-imagemso.html)

leungkong

imageMso

It is the frist time for me to use "2007 custom UI editor" to create my
custom tab.
it is work. but i want to make a picture in front of my button.
like this - imageMso="CreateQueryFromWizard"

where can i find the name of the imageMso?

Homey

imageMso

use this http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/BtnImages.zip

"leungkong" wrote in message
| It is the frist time for me to use "2007 custom UI editor" to create my
| custom tab.
| it is work. but i want to make a picture in front of my button.
| like this - imageMso="CreateQueryFromWizard"
|
| where can i find the name of the imageMso?

Ron de Bruin

imageMso

Hi leungkong

See point 5 on this page