-   -   Microsoft Query is not importing all data from an excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437211-microsoft-query-not-importing-all-data-excel-file.html)

ProfileShop

Microsoft Query is not importing all data from an excel file

I'm trying to import data from an *.xlsm file, using Microsoft Query, but the
data table created in my worksheet is missing the last 15-20 rows from the
source. The overall size of the source worksheet is about 30 columns by 3500
rows.

I've tried re-entering the data in the source, and re-ordering the rows but
the problem persists.

Is there a much lower limit to the amount of data I'm able to import than I
thought?

Any suggestions welcome