-   -   Print Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437196-print-range.html)

Philosophaie

Print Range

I have made a macro to print a range in Excel. All it does is print a few
lines and dots at the top

Range("D4:G11").Select
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,1,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"

Is there another way of printing that range as a speadsheet or modifying the
above macro to print the range in a viewable form.

Jacob Skaria

Print Range

Try

Range("D4:G11").PrintOut Copies:=1