-   -   Excel To Web (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437055-excel-web.html)

fi.or.jp.de

Excel To Web

Hi All,

I have to check account number status in a application ( web based
appllication ).

Web site needs login info.

Using Excel VBA I entered the site.

But unfortunately the web site source code not showing when i right
click on the web to proceed.

As I can see "Check status" link on top of the web site.

I am not able get object in source code of the web.

Any suggestions ?

Tim Williams[_2_]

Excel To Web

http://slayeroffice.com/?c=/content/tools/modi.html