-   -   Grid / Spreadsheet like control in 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437023-grid-spreadsheet-like-control-2007-a.html)

Webtechie

Grid / Spreadsheet like control in 2007?

Hello,

I am trying to show reports and data to my users in a userform using Excel
2007. It is a new computer with Office Standard 2007 loaded.

I need to show reports. There is no Access, so I can't create the report in
Access and then save it as a pdf and then bring it back into the userform
with a pdf control.

I thought to show a pivot table. But I don't see the spreadsheet control.

I need to show row values from SQL Server, but I don't see a grid control.

Does anyone know a way to show row values from SQL Server or Excel on a
Excel VBA userform?

Thanks.