-   -   Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437009-updating-header-footnote-excel-2007-a.html)

Brian

Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007

Our company has a Spread Sheet with multiple Sheets (Tabs). Some of the
Sheets are Portrait and some are landscape. Sheet one is a data input sheet
(Tab name is = Input Sheet). Any Data that is used multiple times throughout
the Spread Sheet is Input here. That part was easy, but getting the
Header/Footnote to update on all sheets without changing the page formatting
is difficult.

We are trying to get the following for the Header:
Town: Cell #: D5 TEO No: Cell #: D34
Page 1 of ?
Office: Cell #: D38 Supplier Order No: Cell # D16 Appendix No:
Cell # D36

Footnote is the same on all sheets and never changes.

Can anyone please help us?

Dave Peterson

Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007

Check your other post.

--

Dave Peterson

Brian

Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007

I am not really good at this kind of stuff. I wish i could just send the
sheet to some and have them do it.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Check your other post.

Brian wrote:

Our company has a Spread Sheet with multiple Sheets (Tabs). Some of the
Sheets are Portrait and some are landscape. Sheet one is a data input sheet
(Tab name is = Input Sheet). Any Data that is used multiple times throughout
the Spread Sheet is Input here. That part was easy, but getting the
Header/Footnote to update on all sheets without changing the page formatting
is difficult.

We are trying to get the following for the Header:
Town: Cell #: D5 TEO No: Cell #: D34
Page 1 of ?
Office: Cell #: D38 Supplier Order No: Cell # D16 Appendix No:
Cell # D36

Footnote is the same on all sheets and never changes.

Can anyone please help us?

--

Dave Peterson
.

Gord Dibben

Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007

Then you would remain "not really very good at this stuff"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 06:56:01 -0800, Brian
wrote:

I am not really good at this kind of stuff. I wish i could just send the
sheet to some and have them do it.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Check your other post.