-   -   Excel date / time picker control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/437005-excel-date-time-picker-control.html)

Sensetech

Excel date / time picker control

Using the coding techniques given as answers to an earlier question I can now
blank out the date within the control when required - thanks for that, guys !

Next question though, how can I "untick" the check box to the left of the
date ? At the moment my form comes up with all the dates blank, as required,
but with all the corresponding check boxes ticked and I can't see any
programmatic way of unticking them. (And yes, the check boxes DO have to be
there, before anyone suggests simply settting CheckBox to False. )

Help !
--
Learning something new & wonderful every day ...