-   -   pivot table - date problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/436968-pivot-table-date-problem.html)

cathyong via OfficeKB.com

pivot table - date problem

hi

Though I have been using Excel for quite a while. I just did my first pivot
table today. I need a report based on specific date (Actually it is every
Sunday).

The date I have entered are Nov 1, 2009 and Nov 8, 2009) in the Excel but
when I used date as the page report filter. The date filter is <Nov 1 Nov
9 with many dates in between. How do I make it to show only Nov 1, 2009 and
Nov 8, 2009.

I really very happy because pivot table really useful tool except for my
problem re date.

Eduardo

pivot table - date problem

Hi,
when applying the filter click on the arrow you see, uncheck sellect all and
check only Nov1 and 9

.