-   -   Moving 2003 Custom Menu to Quick Access Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/436811-moving-2003-custom-menu-quick-access-toolbar.html)

Orion Cochrane

Moving 2003 Custom Menu to Quick Access Toolbar

I have a custom menu in Excel 2003. We are switching to Office 2007 either
this week or next week. I don't want this menu to show up in the Add-Ins tab.
Can I move it to the QAT using the following code:

If Application.Version = "11.0" Then
Set MenuObject =
Application.CommandBars(1).Controls.Add(Type:=msoC ontrolPopup, _
Befo=11, Temporary:=True)
Else
Set MenuObject = Application.CommandBars("Quick Access
Toolbar").Controls.Add _
(Type:=msoControlPopup, Temporary:=True)
End If

If not, I need to know how. TIA
--
I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated.

Ron de Bruin

Moving 2003 Custom Menu to Quick Access Toolbar

Hi Orion

No this is not possible what you want but

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin