-   -   running the same macro for different Excel workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435885-running-same-macro-different-excel-workbooks.html)

Petre

running the same macro for different Excel workbooks

I'm using Excel 2007. I'm collecting reports from different persons, using an
Excel template, and I'm storing them in a shared directory. I'd like to
record a macro that is supposed to perform the same set of operations on
different files with the same structure and I do not want this macro to be
stored in each file, because it is difficult to update and I don't want it to
personalized, i.e. it should be available for different users, operating from
different workstations.

Gary''s Student

running the same macro for different Excel workbooks

Create an Add-In and distribut the Add-In
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200908