-   -   Range to find matches to copy values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435810-range-find-matches-copy-values.html)

Dwayne Pelletier

Range to find matches to copy values

I have been working on this for a while and getting nowhere. I have a
spreadsheet with 2 worksheets. Worksheet 'rd' has raw data and 'overview' is
being used to summarize the results. I have set a range on 'rd' [ Set r =
..Range(.Range("N1"), .Range("N1").End(xlDown)) ] and want to use each cell in
that range to try and find a match in column B on the 'overview' spreadsheet
[ sh.Range("B7:B150") ].

Once a match is found, it would copy the value of the cell two columns to
the right on 'rd' and copy it in the first open cell on the matching row on
the 'overview' worksheet starting at column "K".

For example, name ABCD is found on the 'overview' range on row 12. I want
to copy the value two columns to the right of ABCD on 'rd' and paste it into
the first open cell on row 12 on the 'overview' sheet.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have code fragments that
work but nothing that accomplishes everything above.