Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Macro to retrieve information from xml file

Hello

I am new to xml. I have one xml file (say C:\test.cnf.xml). When I open it
in Excel, I see several columns in it. Among them, there is one column (say
"CustID") and there are different numbers in that column. I want to count how
many 'unique' entries are there in this column. I do not know how to retrieve
data from xml files using excel vba.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thank You

Regards,