-   -   help with workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435750-help-workbook.html)

Mauro

help with workbook

hello everybody. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask:

I have this workbook. It contains 24 sheets named like this: jan09 -
jan09GW - feb09 - feb09GW etc (These will change in 2010). I would like to
make a form to input data. The form has 4 text boxes. Whatever is in box 1
goes in both sheets, what's in box 2 goes to the GW sheet, what's in box 3
goes to the other sheet and box 4 has the month I am working on. Now for my
question: is it possible to have to box "understand" which month I need the
data to go to (say I input January - the data I input should go to Jan09 and
Jan09GW). Furthermore is it possible to create a macro that gives me a total
of all I input and that put the result 2 cells below the last value (and
maybe the word "total" in the cell next to it).
I am not sure I have explained myself clearly... but I do hope so.

thanks in advance for any help you can provide me