-   -   disable "save" and "save as" when macros are disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435656-disable-save-save-when-macros-disabled.html)

Fan924

disable "save" and "save as" when macros are disabled

When in design mode, macros are disabled and my Workbook_BeforeSave
security does not work. Any way to disable "save" and "save as" when
in design mode? Or better enable "save" and "save as" only when macro
Workbook_BeforeSave is running? excel97

Simon Lloyd[_1278_]

disable "save" and "save as" when macros are disabled

You can try this

Code:
--------------------
Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave _(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean)
If SaveAsUI = True Then Cancel = True
End Sub

--
Simon Lloyd