-   -   Floating, unprintable objects in Excel??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435403-floating-unprintable-objects-excel.html)

Robert Crandal

Floating, unprintable objects in Excel???

Does Excel have any objects that kind of float or hover
above the main spreadsheet in the foreground, but which
do NOT appear in the final printout??

thanx

Dave Peterson

Floating, unprintable objects in Excel???

It can have lots.

For example, I added a button from the Forms toolbar to hover over a worksheet.

I rightclicked on that button and chose Format Control.

On the Properties tab, there's an option to print or not.

If this doesn't help, you may want to share what object you're using.

--

Dave Peterson