-   -   Drop down list using macros in a personal macros workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435335-drop-down-list-using-macros-personal-macros-workbook.html)

jlcoop01

Drop down list using macros in a personal macros workbook

I am attempting to create an invoice type macro that will insert a drop down
list and have the addresses for the places we service available in the drop
down list. The macros for the addresses are recorded in my personal macro
workbook. I have been able to create the drop down list, but do not know how
to get the address macros to work properly. Your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Jodie