-   -   Creating a stand alone program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435217-creating-stand-alone-program.html)

Jordan

Creating a stand alone program

Is there a way to take an Excel workbook and create a "stand alone" program.
I have a file I have created and would like to give to other users that may
not have Excel.

Any help or direction will be much appreciated.

Jordan

FSt1

Creating a stand alone program

hi
an excel macro needs excel in order to do it's thing. that is why they are
called macros and not programs. a macro is user defined add on programing.
added on the applications that they were written it. they need the
application to work.
if you want a stand alone, look into vb.net.

regards
FSt1