-   -   Coding Histogram add in tool (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435168-coding-histogram-add-tool.html)

Kirsty

Coding Histogram add in tool

Hi,

I am trying to use the Add in histogram tool in a macro, i have recorded the
macro, which occurs as shown but it does not record the ranges. How do I put
these in?

The ranges are
Input range $R$2:$R$262
Bin Range $Y$2:$Y$49 and
output range $Z$1

Sub tmp()
'
' tmp Macro
' Macro recorded 20/10/2009 by kirsty.m.liddicoat
'

'
Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram", , , , False, False, False, _
False
End Sub

Jacob Skaria

Coding Histogram add in tool