-   -   Drag and drop from a Windows Form To Excel Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/435119-drag-drop-windows-form-excel-worksheet.html)

faffo1980

Drag and drop from a Windows Form To Excel Worksheet

Hi all,
I would like to know if it is possible to drag and drop from an DataGridView
entry inside a window form to a cell range inside a worksheet.

Thanks for the help,

faffo1980

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

Drag and drop from a Windows Form To Excel Worksheet

I think yes. If you're designing the windows form, then why don't you try it?
I doubt that you can write code to drag/drop if thats what you mean - its
simpler simply to instantiale excel and drop the data in directly.