Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Impossible with formula BUT

Hi All!
This is my delema:
A1 contains a number (say 3)
Following is what I am trying to achieve:
A2 reflects A1 BUT when A1 is changed to 2, then A2 must Show the total of
A1 before(3) + A1 now(2) so A2 must show 5.
I tried using another row to enter the new data but no joy.
May be someone can help me with a macro that when A1 is clicked (to enter
the new value) the old value is stored in a variable and passed on to A2
for adding up.
I hope I made myself understood.
Thanks
Regards