-   -   conditional formatting help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434933-conditional-formatting-help.html)

Little Penny[_4_]

conditional formatting help

Is it possible to use conditional formatting based of the time? I have
a spreadsheet and in column I there is a date time value (10/14/09
12:30 PM). What I'd like to do is:

If the current time is more that13 hours before the time value in
column (I) I' like the row to remain white.

If the current time is within 13-1 hours I'd like to highlight the row
yellow.

If the current time is within 1 hours or current time is past the time
value in column (I) I'd like to highlight the row red.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

p45cal[_157_]

Little Penny;525405 Wrote:
Is it possible to use conditional formatting based of the time? I have
a spreadsheet and in column I there is a date time value (10/14/09
12:30 PM). What I'd like to do is:

If the current time is more that13 hours before the time value in
column (I) I' like the row to remain white.

If the current time is within 13-1 hours I'd like to highlight the row
yellow.

If the current time is within 1 hours or current time is past the time
value in column (I) I'd like to highlight the row red.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

In xl2003:
322
if in 2007 post again - go to thecodecage.com to see the image if it's
not visible.

|Filename: 2009-10-15_030243.jpg |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=322|

p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=144120

p45cal[_165_]

conditional formatting help

I wonder if Little Penny even looked at this..?