-   -   Excel macro to remind me a project is due (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434932-excel-macro-remind-me-project-due.html)

SS[_4_]

Excel macro to remind me a project is due

I am using Excel as a database to keep all my projects logged. There are six users set up on a network who all have access to this file. I have a column (say 'D') for the projects' "Due Date". I would like to create a macro that will search that Due Date column for all dates that are within 45 days of the current day, then email the six users a list of those project numbers (say, column 'B'). This would not be an automatic function at startup, but would be done manually by the user.

Thanks!

IIS Network Load Balancing, Sessions and IP Affinity
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-balancin.aspx