-   -   Conditional formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434896-conditional-formating.html)

Ryan

Conditional formating

I would like to use a set of conditional formats to fill a cell with a
particular color based on that cell having a numeric value only in it. If the
cell is blank or contains text I want it to stay the original color so that
if the value "..1" is entered it remains the original color but if ".1" is
entered the cell will fill with 2nd color. Any suggestions?

joel

Conditional formating

ISNUMBER(A15)