-   -   using code to communicate with com1 serial port (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434812-using-code-communicate-com1-serial-port.html)

NDBC

using code to communicate with com1 serial port

I have a rfid tag reader that can be programmed using commands through com1
and then it will send back the tag id's based on the command.

How can I use vba to get control of com1 and send and receive information.

Thanks

Mike H

using code to communicate with com1 serial port

Hi,

A couple of links

A previous response from Tom Ogilvy

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...60e&sloc=en-us