-   -   Excel print to Outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434778-excel-print-outlook.html)

Fris

Excel print to Outlook

I have a macro that prints statements for each customer and would like to
e-mail these as well, e.g. after each print then mail it to the costomer

How do I send the print file to Outlook after each print, and mail it and
return to the next statement?

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

Excel print to Outlook

couple of days ago there was a mail re sending sheets - I responded witgh a
link to Ron de Bruin's web page
do a search - I don't have it just now...in the past 2 days