-   -   Enable Multiple events in the same time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434768-enable-multiple-events-same-time.html)

rchiuhk

Enable Multiple events in the same time

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

BSc Chem Eng Rick

Enable Multiple events in the same time

Try using the DoEvents statement in your procedures. Make sure you read up
and understand how it works so you put it in the correct place.

If this helps please click "Yes"
<<<<<<<<<<

"rchiuhk" wrote:

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

rchiuhk

Enable Multiple events in the same time

Put in where of DoEvents ??
Put in C# code of dll? Or Put in Excel VBA??

"BSc Chem Eng Rick" wrote in
message ...

"rchiuhk" wrote:

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the
cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

rchiuhk

Enable Multiple events in the same time

Dear Rick,

My Buttons in excel is call dll function in c sharp.
In c sharp class library programming, no
system.windows.form.application.doevents.

How to do then??

Please help!!! Is there any method???

"BSc Chem Eng Rick" wrote in
message ...

"rchiuhk" wrote:

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the
cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

rchiuhk

Enable Multiple events in the same time

I have converted my dll to be multi-threading.
And find that the cursor in excel show "able to click" while processing a
thread in dll.

But when I click anther button or change some textbox value, the excel
hanged and exception error to close the windows and recover to another
window.

Then it seems no use.

Do you have any ideas??
Please help??

"BSc Chem Eng Rick" wrote in
message ...

"rchiuhk" wrote:

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the
cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

BSc Chem Eng Rick

Enable Multiple events in the same time

You need to figure out hoq to programmatically yield to the other system
operations in c sharp. I wish I could help but I have little training in c
sharp.

"rchiuhk" wrote:

Dear all,

I have three buttons on the excel.
When One button is clicked, it will process a lot running job.
Is it possible to click second button to run another process as the
cursor
is in running state that I cannot click on second button?

Please help

rchiuhk

Enable Multiple events in the same time

Sorry wrong link: