-   -   Chart zoom (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434700-chart-zoom.html)

EPL

Chart zoom

I want to zoom in on a section of data in an XY chart by selecting the
section with the mouse and the chart "zooms in" on that area for more detail.
Is this possible?

Gord Dibben

Chart zoom

Download Stephen Bullen's Funchrt7.zip from Charting Examples.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Allows zooming and scrolling.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 01:32:01 -0700, EPL
wrote:

I want to zoom in on a section of data in an XY chart by selecting the
section with the mouse and the chart "zooms in" on that area for more detail.
Is this possible?

uchiha

Chart zoom

EPL wrote on 10/08/2009 04:32 ET :
I want to zoom in on a section of data in an XY chart by selecting the
section with the mouse and the chart "zooms in" on that area for more
detail.
Is this possible?

I happened to see your question, and I felt quite interested in it. Here I
think
you can use some UI chart control:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/chart_overview.shtml

It has a detailed introduction to the chart zoom things:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/cs...oll_zoom.shtml

Hope these helps.