-   -   Delete ALL ListObjects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434617-delete-all-listobjects.html)

QB

Delete ALL ListObjects

When I import an XML file in Excel 2003 it creates a listobject

'List1'

but in Excel 2007 it creates a listobject

'Table1'

An in my code I unlist the list but since the name changes
(ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Table1").Unlist),..., I don't know how to handle
it. As such, how can I made a more generic code to unlist any and an
listobject found.

Thank you,

QB

Ron de Bruin

Delete ALL ListObjects

If you active cell is in the Table you can use

ActiveCell.ListObject.Unlist

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"QB" wrote in message ...
When I import an XML file in Excel 2003 it creates a listobject

'List1'

but in Excel 2007 it creates a listobject

'Table1'

An in my code I unlist the list but since the name changes
(ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Table1").Unlist),..., I don't know how to handle
it. As such, how can I made a more generic code to unlist any and an
listobject found.

Thank you,

QB

QB