-   -   VBA just dies - EXCEL 97 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434596-re-vba-just-dies-excel-97-a.html)

Ed from AZ

VBA just dies - EXCEL 97

On Oct 4, 4:04*pm, dranon wrote:
Anybody?

I'm definitely not an expert, but I might qualify as "anybody"!

Have you checked to see if the code always fails at one certain
command, or within one specific routine?
Have you allowed Excel and your computer enough time to process
everything that's happening?
Do you have another process that's jumping in and hogging memory?
Have you tried things like clearing the Undo list and maybe throwing
in the screen updating, since that seems to help?
Maybe a few Do Events or Sleep to let the computer catch up to Excel?

I'm also adding the Excel.Programming group to this - you'd probably
get better answers there.

Ed

Ed from AZ

VBA just dies - EXCEL 97

Prob'ly ought to add the rest of the original post to this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f5592c181d1e1#