Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DFS DFS is offline

Default Turn protection Off... <run code... turn protection back on

I'm building a fairly locked-down Excel system (no sorting, no insert/delete
rows, lots of locked cells, etc) that will find its way into the hands of
end-users, and I'm finding most operations are requiring me to turn
protection off, then run the routine, then turn protection back on.

Is there a better way?