-   -   copying one entire row from a source sheet to a destination sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434346-copying-one-entire-row-source-sheet-destination-sheet.html)

Russ

copying one entire row from a source sheet to a destination sheet

This is really simple. I have a loop with two variables, sr & dr. sr is the
source row in sheets("source") and dr is the destination row in
sheets("destination"). The sheets("destinaton") is empty at the start. What
is the line of code that will copy the entire source row sr in
sheets("source") to the entire dr row in sheets("destination")?
--
russ

Jacob Skaria

copying one entire row from a source sheet to a destination sheet

Dim sr as Long,dr as Long

sr= 2
dr = 5

Sheets("source").Rows(sr).Copy Sheets("destination").Rows(dr)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Russ" wrote:

This is really simple. I have a loop with two variables, sr & dr. sr is the
source row in sheets("source") and dr is the destination row in
sheets("destination"). The sheets("destinaton") is empty at the start. What
is the line of code that will copy the entire source row sr in
sheets("source") to the entire dr row in sheets("destination")?
--
russ

Russ

copying one entire row from a source sheet to a destination sh

Wow its that simple. Thanks a million!
--
russ