Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Help

Morning all Gurus, I have a button so when pressed it will save the workbook
and if YES is pressed it will email certain people, the email address are
hard coded in VB. The trouble is when certain excels sheet are submitted I
don't want it to go to all email addresses, ideally I would like the user to
select which email addresses to send it too. For example if i have 6 email
addresses I would like the user to be able to select any out of the 6, this
might be 3 emails or more or less.

Please help. The code is shown below:

If Response = vbYes Then

ActiveWorkbook.Save

Dim OutApp As Object 'this emails operations manager
Dim OutMail As Object
Dim strbody As String

Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
OutApp.Session.Logon
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)

strbody = "PIP" & " for " & Sheets("PIP").Range("A13").Value & " " & _
Sheets("PIP").Range("B13").Value & " " & "Ready For Review"

On Error Resume Next
With OutMail
.To = ; "
.CC = ""