-   -   What is the AcceptLabelsInFormulas workaround for XL2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434174-what-acceptlabelsinformulas-workaround-xl2007.html)

QMC Developer

What is the AcceptLabelsInFormulas workaround for XL2007?

I have a macro that uses AcceptLabelsInFormulas for Excel/Office 2003, but
does not work in Excel 2007. This macro is used by many in our office. Is
there a work around or should we just remove the Office 2007 for Business and

Niek Otten

What is the AcceptLabelsInFormulas workaround for XL2007?

Can you use Defined Names instead?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"QMC Developer" <QMC wrote in message
I have a macro that uses AcceptLabelsInFormulas for Excel/Office 2003, but
does not work in Excel 2007. This macro is used by many in our office.
Is
there a work around or should we just remove the Office 2007 for Business
and

QMC Developer[_2_]

What is the AcceptLabelsInFormulas workaround for XL2007?

Thanks Niek,

I will give the Names method one more go. Had issues with much more
programming required (over 100 macros with over 100 self generating
Labels/macro). The other issue is that names/comments need to be deleted,
multiple macros may use the same Label, and XL used versions are from 97 (for
some old client formatting requirements and established client use
"with-confidence") to 2007+. The "boss-man" is upset since we may now need
to get recertified all because a very simple, robust and easy to use
AcceptLabelsInFormulas method has been eliminated by microsoft, to bad...

Again Much Thanks - ,