-   -   Making Excel visible from Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434055-making-excel-visible-word.html)

robot[_4_]

Making Excel visible from Word

Hello,

I use Word XP VBA to create an instance of Excel XP. After I have finished
working in Excel, I would like to display it. For this purpose, the
following code is executed:
oXL.Visible = True
However, instead of making itself visible, Excel merely flashes its icon on
the taskbar. How can I make sure that it will be displayed on top of Word?
Suggestions are most welcome!

OssieMac

Making Excel visible from Word

AppActivate ("Microsoft Excel")