-   -   Excel 2003 Pivot Table - deleted items still show in drop downs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/433937-excel-2003-pivot-table-deleted-items-still-show-drop-downs.html)

John[_140_]

Excel 2003 Pivot Table - deleted items still show in drop downs

I have an Excel 2003 Pivot Table. When I delete items in my Database, the
deleted items still show in the drop down list in my pivot table. How can I
delete these old items?
Thanks

Doug Glancy

Excel 2003 Pivot Table - deleted items still show in drop downs

John,

By following Debra Dalgleish's excellent advice he

hth,

Doug

signature database 4445 (20090921) __________

http://www.eset.com