-   -   Excel 2007 - drop down list no longer showing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/433809-excel-2007-drop-down-list-no-longer-showing.html)

Cosmo Kramer

Excel 2007 - drop down list no longer showing

Greetings

Not sure what I did, but the drop down list that I created for data
validation is no longer showing. However, still I can only type valid
data that is in the list. So the validation part is working, but
there is no drop down menu for each applicable cell.

I did freeze pane, but removed it. I also read that you have to make
all objects visible. How do you do this in 2007??

Any other suggestions?

Simon Lloyd[_1249_]

Excel 2007 - drop down list no longer showing

In Data Validation, you get an option to show the available list in
dropdown or not, you need to re-enable that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd