-   -   Navigate on Web Page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/433365-navigate-web-page.html)

tp803

Navigate on Web Page

How do I simulate a hyperlink on a web page? For example, after the user is
login successfully, I would like to automatically clicks on a Search
hyperlink to load the search page.

joel

Navigate on Web Page

The hyperlink is usally attached to the href property. I sometimes copy the
href property to the Onclick property. The Select and Click the object like
I would a button.

"tp803" wrote:

How do I simulate a hyperlink on a web page? For example, after the user is
login successfully, I would like to automatically clicks on a Search
hyperlink to load the search page.

tp803

Navigate on Web Page

Thanks Joel, can you give me some sample codes. Much appreciated.

"tp803" wrote:

How do I simulate a hyperlink on a web page? For example, after the user is
login successfully, I would like to automatically clicks on a Search
hyperlink to load the search page.

joel

Navigate on Web Page

I don't have any code that you can access with these instructions. The code
below is a sample of how I select the hyperlink. Look at the html source
code and search for href and find the name of the object with the link.

set abc = IE.Document.all.item("abc")
abc.onclick = abc.href
abc.select
abc.click

"tp803" wrote:

How do I simulate a hyperlink on a web page? For example, after the user is
login successfully, I would like to automatically clicks on a Search
hyperlink to load the search page.

tp803

Navigate on Web Page

Thanks Joe, that is exactly what I needed.