Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy cells to the left of an event in a cell

I need some help writing code. When I type "d" in any cell on the
spreadsheet, I want excel to initiate a macro that will automatically copy
the values of the two cells to the left of it.

For example: if I type "d" and then enter in cell C3, I want it to
automatically copy the range A1:A2. OR if I type "d" and then enter in cell
F7, I want it to automaticall copy the range G7:E7. Any combo like that
should work.

The last step I can do, which is pasting special values in the next
available cell of a different sheet.